Terms and Conditions of Use
The following General Conditions of Sale and Use regulate the offer and sale of products on this website www.caneppele.it as well as the access and use of the same.
Il This site is the property of CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE with registered office in Via Giannantonio Manci, 80 - 38122 Trento
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE is also the licensee of the domain name of the Site.
Products purchased on the Site are sold by CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE
Scope of application
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales made by CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE on the Site www.caneppele.it;
- The General Conditions of Sale may be modified at any time, without prior notice. Any changes and/or new conditions will be in force from the moment they are published in the "Conditions" section of the Site. For this reason, users are invited to regularly access the Site and check the publication of the most updated General Conditions of Sale;
- The General Conditions of Sale applicable are those in force on the date of the purchase order. By placing an order online, by telephone or by e-mail, the customer declares that he/she has read and fully accepts the general conditions of sale and payment indicated below. Failure to accept the General Conditions of Sale will make it impossible to make purchases on the Site;
- The customer must print or save an electronic copy and in any case to keep these General Conditions of Sale, in accordance with the provisions of art. 50 and ss of D. Decree 206/05;
- Under no circumstances may retailers or wholesalers or, in general, any person wishing to purchase products offered for sale on the Site for subsequent resale. It is, therefore, forbidden for such persons to make purchases on the Site. CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE reserves, in any case, the right not to accept orders, from anyone, which are abnormal in relation to the quantity of products purchased or the frequency of purchases made on the Site;
How to conclude the contract
In accordance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 laying down provisions on electronic commerce, CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE informs the user that:
- the customer has the faculty to purchase the products proposed in the electronic catalog present on the site www.caneppele.it, as described in the relative informative technical cards;
- the contract is concluded when CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE records the order form, after verification of the correctness of the data relating to the order and payment;
- before proceeding to the transmission of the order form, the user can identify and correct any errors in data entry by following the instructions from time to time indicated on the Site and that will accompany the different stages of the purchase; once the order form has been registered and received confirmation of authorization to pay the total amount due, CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE will send the user, via e-mail to the address indicated, confirmation of the order, information relating to the product purchased, a detailed indication of the price, the means of payment used, the procedures for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, shipping costs and any additional costs and the indication of Customer Service, which the user can contact for assistance. It is recommended to keep the e-mail received as proof of purchase;
- the order form will be stored in the database of CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE for the time necessary to process the order and, however, within the terms of the law.
In the case of non-acceptance of the order due to unavailability of the product or delivery times longer than expected, the customer will receive timely notice, via e-mail or
by phone. In such cases the customer will be able to change the product, wait for the availability in the new
times communicated or cancel the order, requesting a refund for any amount already
The lacked acceptance, also partial, of an order, won't give right to any compensation of the
damage, nor shall it constitute grounds for contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or
indirect effects on people and/or things.
Validity of offers and prices
- All prices of the products on sale on the Site are expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Shipping costs and any other additional cost, including VAT and expressed in Euros (€), will be expressly and separately indicated on the order form before the user proceeds to the transmission of the same as well as on the e-mail order confirmation;
- The price of the products may be changed without notice, provided that the price
Charged to the user will be the one published on the product sheet at the time of shipment
of the order.
- The products offered on the Site are connected to a centralized computer system that calculates real-time availability. In some cases, however, there may be anomalies in finding the item selected by the customer. In any case of unavailability of the ordered product, the customer will be promptly informed by e-mail. In such cases the customer can change the product, wait for the possible new availability in the new times communicated or cancel the order, requesting a refund for any amount already paid;
- If payment has already been made, CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE will refund the total amount paid by the user - consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any additional cost - which will be credited to the same means of payment used by the user for the purchase. Any delays in crediting may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the payment solution used. In any case, the value date of the amount credited will be the same as the charge.
Declination of Responsibility
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE publishes on its website texts and images with the utmost precision and professionalism, however, reserves the right to decline any responsibility for possible technical and / or typographical inaccuracies. Any error will be promptly corrected.
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems it necessary without notice.
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE. does not guarantee that the information published on its site are in accordance with the laws on online commerce provided by the jurisdiction of the country of residence of the customer.
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE disclaims any responsibility for any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter while using the site.
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE disclaims any responsibility for the incorrect use of its website www.caneppele.it and for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the customer. It is guaranteed however that the same one has taken all the necessary shrewdness in matter of safety in order to guarantee a sure navigation to all the own customers.
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE. reserves the right to rectify and/or review the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice, by updating the same, whenever it deems it appropriate, without any obligation to give prior notice. The user is required to comply with the terms contained in this legal notice, periodically checking for any updates, changes and corrections.
All orders received through www.caneppele.it will be processed within the next day. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed the following Tuesday morning.
Product sheets and online images
- All the information contained in the sheets are to be considered as simple material
informative and generic;
-CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE publishes on its website texts with the maximum
accuracy and professionalism but disclaims any liability for possible inaccuracies
technical and/or typographical. CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE undertakes to correct all the accuracy and professionalism but disclaims any liability for possible inaccuracies
errors in the description of the products offered on the Site, as soon as possible,
starting with the reporting of the same;
- The images and colors of the products published on the Site may differ from the real ones because of
effect of the settings of the computer systems and/or computers used by the user for the
their display; CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE disclaims any responsibility about the
the possibility that the images accompanying the technical data sheet of a product may not be
perfectly representative of the characteristics of the original product;
- The images contained on the Site are property of CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE and
therefore the use of such images, not authorized by a written consent by
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
At the time of shipment of the order, CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE sends its customers an e-mail containing the tracking number provided by the carriers. You can follow your shipment by accessing the sites of the carriers and entering the tracking number that will be sent.
Availability of Items
All the articles present on www.caneppele.it are connected to a centralized computer system that calculates in real time the availability. However in some cases there could be anomalies in finding the article selected by the customer. In all these particular cases CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE will give timely notice to the customer.
INFORMATION EX ART. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection
of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal
According to the indicated norm, such treatment will be imprinted to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and
transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data requested when placing an order are collected and processed in order to meet the requirements of the
customer requests. CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE guarantees to its customers the respect of the
regulations regarding the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code set out in the
D. Lgs. n. 196 of 30.06.2003.
2. The data provided will be processed in a computerized and / or manual for the following purposes:
-purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of customer relations (management
order, freight forwarding, internal administrative functions, internal statistics, feedback of
approval, preliminary acquisitions of information directed to the conclusion of a contract or to the
provision of a service, etc.);
- purposes connected to the obligations provided for by the laws in force;
- promotional, commercial and informational purposes related exclusively to CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE.
3. The conferment of the data is obligatory and the eventual refusal to furnish such data could involve
the non-execution or partial execution of the contract.
4.The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be subject to diffusion.
5. The interested party enjoys expressly and free of charge the rights referred to in art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of
30.6.2003, that is:
- to ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data at CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE;
- to know their origin, logic and purpose of their treatment;
- to obtain updating, rectification and integration;
- to request cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking in the event of
- to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of data for sending of
advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and
interactive commercial communication, it being understood that obtaining the cancellation of the
their personal data is subject to the sending of a written communication sent to the headquarters of the
6. The data controller is CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE with operational headquarters in Trento, Via Giannantonio Manci, 80 - 38122.
7. The responsible of the treatment is CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE
8. The owner's representative in the territory of the State is Mario Caneppele.
9. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that he
concern, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the persons responsible and the representative appointed pursuant to
Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that
may become aware of in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, of
responsible or in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a)updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of
law, including those which need not be retained in relation to the purposes for which the
data have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the transactions referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also
as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated,
except where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means
manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purposes for which they were
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or of
direct sale or for market research or commercial communication.
Suspension and/or modification and/or termination of the sale
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate sales on the Site. CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE shall in no way be liable to you or any third party for any such suspension, modification or termination.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use represent the entirety of the agreements between
CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE. and users of the Site with reference to the purchase of products through the Site and the use of the same.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The contract of sale between the customer and CANEPPELE DI MARIO CANEPPELE is considered concluded
in Italy and is governed by Italian law;
For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of the contract of sale at a distance, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of the municipality of residence of the customer, in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Trento.